For over 34 years, Labor’s Community Service Agency (LCSA) has been supporting union families who are living paycheck to paycheck, often facing financial hardship and/or crisis. Over time, the agency has developed programs to address emerging needs not being met by other non profits.
To accomplish our mission we implement a wide variety of social-service programs that include:
· homeless and long-term affordable housing (we own and operate 89 units)
· owner-occupied home rehabilitation
· new construction of single-family homes and apartments (we are a licensed contractor) foreclosure intervention (default/delinquency housing counseling)
· job training for disadvantaged, at-risk youth
· transportation for homeless families
· emergency relief fund for crisis situations
Support our commitment to serve the most vulnerable union families by donating to the Working Poor Tax Credit. By making a donation, you will also get your entire donation back from the State of Arizona and counted as a deduction on your Federal Tax Return.
Please click on the Working Poor Tax Credit Brochure or visit their website for more information at www.lcsaphx.org.